viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

Paul McCartney in Chile.

My grandparents always listen the music of The Beatles. So, I grew up listening their songs.

I love Paul McCartney and all your songs.  So, when I saw that hem will come to Chile I can’t breathe of the emotion.  So I decided to go the concert, but this was so expensive and I didn't have money.

One day, my ex-boyfriend (boyfriend in this time) told me that he had two tickets to concert of Paul McCartney and he was inviting me.

The concert was the 11 of May to 2011 and this started nine o’clock.
In this moment the people started to jump, sing, scream and you can feel the emotion in the air. I started to cry for the emotion and every song  was reminded me moments of my life.

The song called “Let it be” is my favorite also “Blackbird”. I singed theses songs with all my heart!

The concert was wonderful. This was my first concert and definitely was the best concert that I will have in my live. 


1 comentario: