viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

My life in a small text.

I was born in a Santiago (Chile) In January of 1991. My mother’s name is Paola Cornejo and she is single mother.

I lived with my grandparents all my life; they are my parents for me.  My grandmother’s name is Myriam and the name of my grandfather is Jose.

Two months ago I left my home and I go out to live alone.  But I spend all the time in house of my boyfriend because I fell so alone in my home.

I was study in a small school called Le monde and then I decide to study pedagogy in history, but I don’t like the career.  So a quit and I decide study the career that I like, there is when I decide study pre-school education. Also I work in a supermarket three days of a week.

I have lots hobbies, I like go out to the cinema; see the movie in home, playing the guitar, cook, dance and read a good book.

This is a small introduce myself; later tell you more about me and my life. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pame! , i hope your new life living alone, will this going wonderfully well, i love you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello pamela! is very painfull to live alone, but i admire you for being so brave

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pamela! I love go to the cinema too!

    ResponderEliminar