viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

 Manuel Silva  
        An expert that I admire.

Manuel Silva is teacher of University of Chile. He was my teacher in pedagogical bases in my first years of my career. Now he is my teacher of curriculum.
 
I don’t now so much about his biography, but I know that he is a wonderful teacher and person. 

He made a lots articles and investigation of education. he is a teacher of the univeristy of chile and he was a director of the faculty of socials science. 

Always whit my partners took us about him, and we are so happy that meet him. Because is a person so sensible.

I like him because he knows the name of his students, he is closer whit us, and he know pushing up and motivate us.

My friends and I feels that we can't fail him. We try to go all his class and make all the home works.  When one of girl of the class doesn’t go to the class he say that make him sad. 

He makes me feel comfortable, and he inspiring me to will be a good students and in the future a good professional.
 

3 comentarios:

  1. hi pamela :D i like the teacher Manuel silva , his classes are very entertaining, kisses (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pame! I love this teacher, is the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello pamela!! i think which is one of the best teachers, and and also their contributions have been very important

    ResponderEliminar