viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013



 Animals and pets





I love animals, specially dogs. When I was a child I had a dog, but she died when I was 13 years old. Then I bougth another dog, her name is Dicko. 

Dicko is a poddle, his hair is white and he is so cute and charmy. He has 10 years old, and lives inside the house. He sleeps in the living room. Also, I have a cat, her name is kitty. She has 7 years old and her hair is white and brown. She is not very nice. She doesn’t like people.

I think dogs are the best animals in the word because they are loyal.

I don’t like  animals being use in medical research, because they feel as humans do. Also, I don’t like the animals kept in the zoo, because they don’t have the space they need.

I hate that people use fur coats, because I saw a video that showed how  this coats were created.

When I was 12 years old, I was bitten by a dog in my back and my arm.

2 comentarios:

  1. Is true that the dogs are the most loyal animals, I love it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked your post, good pleasing animals you do not think a veterinarian?

    ResponderEliminar