viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013


Dreams…
To me the dreams are messages sent me my unconscious or sometimes I think that dreams are things that I do trough the day and repeat   in my mind the other way.
Frequently I don’t remember my dreams, but always know what I dreamed when I have a nightmare. Usually dreams in color and there are so real.
The last Saturday I have a dreams, o better say a nightmare. I’m dream that my boyfriend die. I felt this dreams so real, I can felled the pain and I screamed for the heartache.
I always dreams awake, ALWAYS!, I was spend so much hour of my daydreaming the thing that I would like to do. Example travel, finish my career, thing that I would like to do with my family, my boyfriend or whit my own life, etc.
If I had lots of money, firstly I want to help my family, especially to my grandparent for everything they did to me. Then I would like to build a school, and help the people that I have a disease or orphanages. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario